Belorussian Fashion Week 2011/12 | Casting


   On the 25th of September a casting for models took place in the National School of Beauty.
   From the 19 to the 24 of October The Belarussian Fashion Week is held in Minsk for the third time. From five to seven shows are carried out every day. The works of designers not only from Belarus, but also from Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, France, Nigeria are presented there.
   The demands for the models were standart. Height more than 175cm, hips not more than 90cm. On the picture below you can see a designer IVAN AIPLATOV and his group of models. It is his collection that is closing BFW in Minsk.


I still can't get the organizators' attitude to such things as the light on the runway, photographs, backstage situation. It seems like they don't want to give an opportunity to capture the highlights of the event in the best way. I don't understand, why only IVAN AIPLATOV (a colour picture) has chosen a well-lighted room for the casting, and all the other designers have chosen a dark room (b&w picture). I'm not saying that the organizators are totally indifferent to BFW, but those things I just mentioned really need attention and they should be reminded of.

a few pictures from the casting:
( +10 photo | more )



















































See also:


for the reports from the BFW 2012 I'm ready to co-operate with belarussian and foreign mass-media. 
send all your questions and suggestions to my e-mail: xdenxapril@gmail.com
Good luck!


Contact

mobile: +375447694996
skype:  DenApril
email:  xdenxapril@gmail.com

vkontakte - подпишитесь, и будете с легкостью следить за моими новыми съемками. 



my links:
vkontakte |  facebook | twitter | flickr| 500px |  lj | lomoko | formspring 


© "закон об авторском праве и смежных правах"

2 comments:

  1. хороший репортаж.

    ReplyDelete
  2. да это даже не репортаж, а так, пару кадров со стороны..
    но я рад, что оценили!)

    ReplyDelete